Saturday 28 December 2013

Unbelieveable

Hi Guys , Im back with another post I did say I be posting again around 2ish and I've not done that bad im only 55minutes past  soYAY!!. So yes I said in my last post that I was gonna explore MSP and I did so many of you should know that they posted a new comp last Thursday and its a new year one considering its 2014 next week!! So I was creating a look for the new comp then I saw these dresses and I was like WTD (BTW that means What The Donkeys) I couldn't believe how much they were so many of you know its really hard to get sc with out either buying a VIP or petting pets (with takes forever) and then there throwing dresses out at 600 Star Coins  I just sat and started at the screen and kept saying to my self you Thieving Little Bstars and on MSP I then I looked at the dresses and then I saw THE HORROR!!!  They were all sparkly and glitterfied !!
 
And to be honest I don't like sparkly stuff so I was pretty much peeved for the rest of the day UNTIL!! I saw my mum with some cookies then my face was like
 So basically that was my day in a nut shell but now im gonna post a picture of the dresses and then you can see what I mean
 < See!!
 
~Chloe

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment