Tuesday 31 December 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR ^_^

So yes everybody 204 IS FINALLY HERE!! So do you guys have any new year plans or you just like me laptop minecraft msp icecream film and my lovely new bed see guys im not the type of person to celebrate new years but i watched the fireworks and oh my werent they good a little OTT like but who gives a damn look us brits like a bit of oof and we show Sydney Bejing Tokyo how we do it LONDON STYLE so yes im just gonna live 2013 again in a little review 



  • We Have A New Prince Prince George Congratulations William And kate ^_^
  • Poor Nelson Mandela Died R.I.P Mandela
  • Poor Margret Thatcher Died R.I.P Maggie
  • We discovered Twerking.......
  • Gangnam Style
  • Gentleman
  • Harlemshake 
  • The New Iphone Came Out
  • The New Samsung Galaxy Came Out
  • Iron Man 3 came out
  • Despicble Me 2 Came Out          Now Whats 2014 Gonna Bring............? ~ Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment