Tuesday 31 December 2013

Thankyou HotboyJake110803

Hi guys, Chloe here so yes today i wanted to give a "SCREAM AND SHOUT OUT" to one of my friends on MovieStarPlanet HotboyJake110803 so as many of you know yesterday i split up with my msp bf and everyone making a big deal about it and commenting on his guestbook can you please stop! -_- Me and Josh are friends now so you either deal with us being friends or you hit the road Jack . I know you were just supporting me through this hard time but i don't want Josh waking up to see grief all over his Guest Book but yes back to Jake now so yesterday we started talking to him as i saw he likes Olly Murs And I was Like he Knows good music ! But so yes we started talking and im gonna skip the boring bit  so he understood me and because of that i think he deserved a SCREAM AND SHOUT U OUT so yes Jake you have just earned a Shout out . Now im just gonna post  a picture of his profile down below !! Thankyou Jake ~Chloe







No comments:

Post a Comment